16th Regular Session of the Technical and Compliance Committee
Intending TCC16 participants are requested to register as soon as possible.
To gain access the TCC16 online meeting arrangements:
- Submit a TCC16 meeting registration form with valid contact email address (use "Register Now" button above).
- TCC16 Meeting Registrations are reviewed and necessary approval will be sought.
- Once approved, a confirmation email will be sent to the contact email address on your meeting registration.
- Once approved, access to relevant online TCC16 meeting arrangements is enabled considering the registered participant category.
- Guidance is provided in the Virtual Meeting Protocols document under "Meeting Information" section and in our new online support platform.
TCC16 Indicative Schedule is now available under "Meeting Information" section (TCC16-2020-01)
TCC16 HoD Meeting will precede TCC16: 10am Tuesday 22 September (Pohnpei time UTC+11 / Monday 21 September 23h00 UTC)
A provisional agenda for the TCC HoD meeting to precede TCC16, may be found below under the "Meeting Information" section (TCC16-2020-HOD2) This meeting is envisioned as a more traditional TCC HoD with participation limited to HoD plus 1 (two connections) per CCM, plus the SWG/IWG/WG leads and PNAO, SPC, FFA.
TCC16 Plenary Meeting: Wednesday 23 – Tuesday 29 September (Pohnpei time UTC+11)
Note Sunday 27 September is a no meeting day, and Saturday 26 September is tentatively a TCC16 plenary meeting day.
Meeting times: 10am – 2pm Pohnpei time (including a 20 min break in the middle) (which is Tuesday 22 September 2020 23h00 – Tuesday 29 September 02h00 UTC)
TCC16 Online Discussion Forum is now closed for additional comments (viewing only https://forum.wcpfc.int/ )
The TCC16 online discussion forum commenced from Tuesday 1 September (Pohnpei time) and was closed on Friday 18 September 2020 (Pohnpei time). Each online discussion forum topic was opened for discussion as the relevant papers were posted to the TCC16 meeting website. The list of online discussion forum topics is provided below in TCC16-2020-ODF_rev1, no CCMs requested other discussion topics to be included.
This is the link to the TCC16 Online Discussion Forum - https://forum.wcpfc.int/ and guidance is provided in the Virtual Meeting Protocols document under "Meeting Information" section and in our new online support platform.