17th Regular Session of the Commission
To gain access to the WCPFC17 online meeting arrangements:
- Submit a WCPFC17 meeting registration form with valid contact email address (use "Register Now" button above).
- WCPFC17 Meeting Registrations are reviewed and necessary approval will be sought.
- Once approved, a confirmation email will be sent to the contact email address on your meeting registration.
- Once approved, access to relevant online WCPFC17 meeting arrangements is enabled considering the registered participant category.
- Guidance is provided in our new online support platform, and a copy of the Meeting Protocols is also now posted under "Meeting Arrangements".
WCPFC17 Online Discussion Forum ( https://forum.wcpfc.int/ )
The WCPFC17 online discussion forum commenced from Monday 2 November (Pohnpei time) and will close for further comments after the Heads of Delegation (HoD) meeting at 1800 (Pohnpei time) on the 8th December 2020.
Each online discussion forum topic will be opened for discussion as the relevant papers are posted to the WCPFC17 meeting website. The Provisional Annotated Agenda provides an indication of the papers that have been pre-determined for inclusion in the Online Discussion Forum. A list of topics for the Online Discussion Forum is also posted WCPFC17-2020-ODF_rev1 under "Meeting Arrangements". CCMs with proposals for the WCPFC17 meeting may indicate to the Secretariat of their wish to have their proposal also placed on the Online Discussion Forum to initiate preliminary discussion, but the CCM/s concerned will be responsible to facilitate those preliminary discussions.
WCPFC17 Meeting schedule (Pohnpei time UTC-11)
FAC14: Monday 7 December: 10:00 - 14:00 (other sessions will be scheduled as necessary)
HoD: Tuesday 8 December: 16:00 - 18:00 (Provisional Agenda was posted on 2 Dec under "Meeting Arrangements")
WCPFC17 Plenary: Rest days: Saturday 12 - Sunday 13 December
Wednesday 9 - Thursday 10 December: 10:00 - 14:00
Friday 11 December: 16:00 - 20:00
Monday 14 - Tuesday 15 December: 10:00 - 14:00